So I am selling my mx5, which the idea of is genuinely tear inducing, I love this car. But it must be done.
First off the car is not being sold with the spoiler** new boot is going on the car instead
– 6 speed manual
– timing belt and water pump done 10,000kms ago, thermostat as-well.
– VVT actuator has been rebuilt*
– New speakers and Headunit
– brand new potenza tyres
– pretty cool performance intake
– Cat back exhaust that sounds amazing
– YellowSpeedRacing Coilovers
– poly diff mounts
I’m probably missing something lol
Only cons of the car are;
– soft top not in the best shape
– drivers genuine floor mat is worn
– I genuinely can’t think of anything else just come see the car and decide then if i missed something.
Car comes with rego obviously and I’m negotiable. It will also come with some spare parts and the makings of a body kit that include a front lip and some side skirts from an rx7 FC. Pretty much just come see the car if you need more info on it