This is my 1998 Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R for sale, I am asking for $16,500 o.n.o…
WILL SWAP FOR MANUAL IS200 with cash on top my way (just a little) :3 or anything else with similar value.
Car is in excellent condition, minor scuffs on the front bumper, no rust underneath the car and no oil leaks at all. Drives extremely well and is decently quick in both straight lines and corners. Features the V6 Mivec engine and 5 speed automatic from Mitsubishi, it’s been a reliable driver for the short time I have owned it. Car is very welcome in the car community and always gains attraction at car meets or on the road. Always parked in garage during my ownership
Interior was a bit dusty when I took the photos.
– Serviced regularly (geniune filters only)
– New Battery
– Has an immobilisor system (also connected to the central locking)
– Alpine sound system
– Alpine CD changer
– Transmission recondition (done at Shire Automatics)
– Avid AV-40 17 inch wheels with new continental tyres
– New engine mounts
– New DGR Coilovers
– Major service done 1000kms ago ($3900)
– Engine reconditioned at a mitsubishi specialist mechanic (genuine gaskets and filters only)
– No crack in dash
– Can include a spare AV-40 rim
– No rust
– New radiator
– Has a limited slip differential (LSD) only available in the GP Version R
– Tear in the front drivers seat, it has been poorley stitched up as you can see in the 4th and 5th photo
– Gear selector surround is cracked, very common in cars around this age
– Car has done over 200000kms but I reassure you that it can go another 200000kms without a hiccup.
– Only cosmetic damages
Extremely rare car especially a Version R. This was imported into Australia in 2007 from Japan.
Has rego until May 2023
Price is negotiable, feel free to message me. Will also conisder swaps for something manual. Thanks!